How we keep in touch
Primetime is the newsletter we will send to you each year to keep you up to date with what is happening with the Norfolk Pension Fund.
Retired Members Forum
Each year in your November payslip, we will send you an invitation to our Retired Members Forum which gives you the opportunity to meet Norfolk Pension Fund team members face-to-face and get an update on our latest news.
A P60 is a certificate showing the pension paid and the tax deducted during the previous tax year. We will send you a P60 in May each year.
We only send a payslip if:
- the amount we pay you changes by more than £1
- your tax code has changed
- your address has changed
- your bank details have changed
- or we have a message for you.
You can also register on this website to see your payslip online.
Pension increase notification
We will write to you every April with details of your pension increase.
Don’t forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:
- change address
- change your bank or building society
- accept another job where you can join the LGPS
- change your marriage/relationship status
- wish to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant