To log in
In order to login to member online, you need your username and password.
- Type your username into the relevant field.
- Type your password into the relevant field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Enter your NI number and postcode. If the details that you enter do not match our records you will need tocontact us for help.
- Set up your account by giving us a few more details. You will need to provide a username, password and your email address.
- You username must be unique and a mixture of numbers and letters, don’t forget your username as you will need this when you log in to member online in future.
- Your password also needs to be a mixture of numbers and letters.
- You will be also required to choose 5 security questions and provide answers to each. You will need these later if you forget your password.
- We will send you a PIN in the mail. You will need this when you log in to member online for the first time.
You can then log in to member online.
Logging in for the first time
- If this is the first time you have logged onto member online, when you enter your password you will be prompted to enter the PIN we sent to you. The PIN is only valid for 30 days so make sure you use it before it expires!
- Click on the Submit button.
If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times consecutively, your access to the system will be cancelled and an error message is displayed on the fourth attempt to login. You will need contact us for a new PIN. Once you have your new PIN you can then log in.
Problems logging in
- If your password or username was entered incorrectly an error message will be displayed. If this is the issue you will need to retype your details and click on the Submit button again.
- If you enter your password incorrectly three times consecutively, your access to the system will be cancelled and an error message is displayed on the fourth attempt to login. You will need to reset your password. You can do this using the reset password page or you can contact us for help. Once you have your new password you can then log in.
If you have forgotten
Your user name
If you've forgotten your user name just contact us and we'll sort it out for you.
You can reset your password using the reset password page, otherwise just contact us and we'll sort it out for you.
Answers to your security questions
If you've forgotten the answers to your security questions contact us and we can help you.
The session will automatically time-out after a period of inactivity to maintain security of your information. If you have logged on to this service and have not used any function for a significant period of time, you will be automatically logged out of the site. If you then choose any function, you will be returned to the member log in page.
This function has been included to protect your personal and account details being displayed or changed if the session has been inadvertently left logged on.
Maximising your online security
Online transactions carry a small risk and you should take steps to protect your privacy and online account:
- Use a password that is easily memorised, but which is difficult for others to guess
- Never tell your password to another person
- Do not leave your computer unattended while you are logged on to member online
For any further help or assistance, please contact us on 01603 495923 or at [email protected]