The court will need information about your pension benefits and general information about the LGPS in order to consider whether an earmarking or pension sharing order is appropriate.

If you are required to obtain a Cash Equivalent Value (CEV) of your benefits, Norfolk Pension Fund will need a signed written request.

You can complete the form at the end of the Member Guide to Pensions and Divorce or alternatively, we can accept a signed letter requesting a CEV for divorce purposes by post or as an attachment to an email.

Please provide your National Insurance Number, current address and signature. 

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover which includes a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously nominated your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to fill in a new Expression of wish for payment of death grant form to let us know of any changes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Our team is always on hand to help.

Contact us